I often use the Internet to check my e-mails and also listen to new music through YouTube for relax. When I have some assignments to do, I use the Internet to get enough information to write for reports or just checking the things I'm interested in or something like that. I also use face book but I didn't do check it more than a year so the picture on my face book looks so young I think.
Anyway, Internet is so useful to communicate with friends and get much information everyone want to know quickly. Compared with past, this development of technology is amazing so almost everyone can't believe their life without it and from that, most of us are dependant on it.
Some people say we are too dependant on the Internet but it has many merits like saving time, much new information, lots of visual aids, easy to search, you know, something like that so it's going to be hard to change this style we already used to.
It's part of our life yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment