Sunday, July 10, 2011

Marshmallow

I never knew that endurance we had experienced in childhood will influence our future. It's good thing to learn endurance when we were children because if we didn't, we will be in trouble in the future like break a promise many times or only think about oneself and so on.

When I think about what is my marshmallow, I couldn't imagine any.
However, I know I can endure and self-control so thinking about the situation I have to endure something like it could be exams or things which has influence on my worries and could be the things I decide to promise myself like rules, I tend to put up with watching TV or YouTube on the Internet and try hard to achive my goals.

I don't know still what things could be my marshmallow but similar situation with Video is like this I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment