I tried hard to do all my end-of semester tasks such as final tests, writing reports and presentations. Sometimes I had to do them at the same time and really got confused which subjects should I think about first.
About final exams, I often had been rewriting the contents of each classes in my notes at home from beginning of the class to remind me what I learned so it helps me a little bit during test week.
However, it's hard to start if writing reports and presentations are same time. I know I should do something and get done each one surely but when I was working on one task, I just can not stop to think about the other tasks. It seems that causing a vicious circle going round and round. Well...right now, I'm kind of such situations.
It's not easy for teachers to solve this problems because each students have different classes and not many of them are same condition so I think I had to think about it more seriously and have to make it on my own somehow...though I need someone's advice when I had troubles.
No comments:
Post a Comment