I watched the 1st one "New Boy". This is about a African boy who had haunting back story came to a school in Ireland.
At first, he looked unhappy to fit in that school because of the difference of their school customs and his, some children's attitude towards him and also his sad past. All of this were kind of mixed inside him and made him hard to get along with I guess.
From this film, I thought everyone feel uncomfortable at first like him and reminded me of the first day at school in Kwansei University but we can get it over somehow. It isn't easy problem for children to adults and this occurs many times in our lives. This was a good film to sympathize anyway.
In addition, I felt it's difficult to listen their English because the accent? was different that I used to hear. For example, one boy said "Miss, Seth Quinn threw me book out the window." or something like that. Just one word's change made it hard to understand.
No comments:
Post a Comment