For me, the most important technology is cell phone:D!
It's so useful, convenient n fun:D
I use it for communicating, memorizing some important things n just looking when I'm bored or something.
So, I do look it up even during the class cuz sometimes Im so sleepy so to wake me up, it is the one way to focus on the class.
Not in Kevin's class though!! Im so scared to do that.
But, even I forgot to bring my cell phone to school, I do not feel anxiety.
Thanks to the location of my house, I can go back and bring it so Im not so worried about it:P
I feel sorry if my frinds texted and called to me when I forgot it at my house.
I am so impressed today's fantastic technology.
I thisk so too.
ReplyDeleteI'm worry when I leave my cell phone at home.
me too!!lol
ReplyDeleteyour home is near KG, so you dont mind if you forget your phone...