My summer was great:D!
I went back to Hiroshima and stayed there for a month.
In Hiroshima, I played with my friends a lot. We often went shopping together and had lots of fun!! In first two months of living Hyogo alone, I really missed them and felt so lonely:(.
When I met my friends, I was so happy to see them!!...Actually, I was nervous a bit because It was long time no see.
But, it was stupid worrying. Once we met, we laughed a lot and really enjoyed:D!
There is one more thing that I have to tell.
When I was in Hiroshima, I went to see the fireworks wearing Yukata.
It's a new one that I bought.
When I was at cashier to buy it, the clerk told me to fill out the application paper. It was a paper that has a chance to get special seat free and I filled it out with no hope. But, few days later, there was a call from that department and I got a chance to sit at the special seat:D! SWEETXD!!
you enjoyed summer :)
ReplyDeleteI also met high school friends!
but I didnt watch fireworks...
I envy you X(
wow~~!! Lucky You!!
ReplyDeleteyou had never told me that before tho ~~!!
you definitely enjoyed your summer in your hometown in Hiroshima.^^
Did you enjoy your summer?
ReplyDeleteI also go shopping manuy times!
me too
ReplyDeletei wore Yukata in this summer
lucky you!!!
ReplyDeletei never get anything even i wrote a lot those papers..lol
sad..!!haha