I like this season:D!
It's not too hot and not too cold. So, for me, it is easy to spend time in this season.
Compared with fall season, I dont like summer season. Because it's too hot for me and also there are many insects. I could see them so often in hot summer season. I HATE IT!!
Hot temparature makes me feel lazy. Like these points above, I like fall season better than summer.
Also, in fall season, I like to see the red leaves(color leaves)!! It is so beautifulXD!!!
Thank you for seeing my damn blog. lol
be careful!
ReplyDeletecuz u live alone so nobody can care u XP haha
I want to see the red leaves tooooooo!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLet's go to Kyoto!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI disagree with you that i like summer the most as i wrote it in my blog!
ReplyDeleteIt's very relaxing to spend time in summer unlike winter and fall !! for me, it's so stressful and painful :'P