Thursday, November 11, 2010

Misunderstanding

Hey:D

Today's topic is difficult for me.

In class, when we looked the sample questions that "what sort of things do you do that you think others find cool?", there are many things I didnt think its cool for men.
Most of the men think staring into the distance or boasting about having been a bad boy in past are cool, but for me, the 1st one is just strange and scary and I just dont care about the 2nd one.

Also, I looked the my classmate's blog to know what they think.
Some people talked about the make up but it is a must for me.
Without it, I can go anywhere. well...I went to school without make up once cuz I overslept that day. lol

See ya

3 comments:

  1. i remember that day when u came to skul without make up, but u were totally fine. :)
    maybe we look sleepy or tired when we don't put make up, tho i like everyone to know my true face not in public but in private. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didnt know about that day!!
    everyday you are what you are.

    i think you, and everyone, need not make up!lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. now i cant believe that i didnt make up when i was in high school :D haha

    ReplyDelete