hey there:D
I thought about topic for a minute but I dont remember clearly.
When I was in kindergarten, I often felt ill at the lunch time.
That's because every lunch has bread which is big and no taste.
At that time, I didnt like bread so it was hell for me.
I tried to throw it away secretly so that I didnt have to eat.
But one day, teacher saw me throwing bread to the ground and I noticed she was watching.
I felt really afraid of what she was gonna say to me.
well...I dont remember what happened after that. lol
For me, it was too scary that time so maybe I unconsciously removed it from my memory I think. Poor me.lol
I think that's it:D
See you guys!
very interesting!!!!
ReplyDeletemaybe, you delete your memory!!lol
how bad you were!haha
ReplyDeletenow,can you eat bread??
nice story!!
ReplyDeleteyou are adorable;)
funny kid!haha
ReplyDeletei liked lunch of kindergarten:)
It is what is good about humans that
ReplyDeletewe can erase memories that we don't want to remember. ^^