Friday, November 12, 2010

Country

Hi:D
Today's topic is easier than before.

I wanna go to France!
Well...the reason??
I dont know why but I wanna go there even though I cant speak French at all.
I never been to Europe and my image of France is so beautiful.
Beautiful building, delicious food and frindly people..:D
It'll be funXD!!

To study abroad, its gonna be hard cuz I cant communicate with people in France.
So, I'll travel some day when I earned enough money.
If I could go there, I wanna take lots of pictures:D!

See ya

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, traveling costs a lot!!
    so i also need to save money first, but it never works for me cz i always have sth that i wanna buy! ><
    France? good choice! I saw many French people in Vietnam though they misread I was a Vietnamese clerk so they suddenly talked to me in France which i couldn't get even a single word!! ouch! ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. traveling France will make you moved!
    i think towns of France are beatiful :)

    ReplyDelete