Thursday, October 21, 2010

Trend

This is difficult topics I think.
Maybe there are trend in many sides but I dont know most of it.

In fashion, fur is popular nowadays such as fur boots, fur vest, fur hat, fur...thing. I dont think it lasts all year around because it looks strange if I wear it in summer. But, every winter, these items are important and cute so I think that these are must goods in this season.

Also, the halloween season is coming soon. So, at many stores, there are lots of halloween goods.
After this season passed, it disappeard and come next year again.

I dont know what trend is popular whole year...:(

I want somebody to tell me. lol

4 comments:

  1. this fall and winter's trend is fur goods yane!
    but i dont have any fur goods ;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i have furly clothes at home as well <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. fur!!
    I often see tails of fur :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, Halloween! That is definitely a growing trend in Japan. When I first arrived in Japan, very few people celebrated Halloween. Every year, I had a big Halloween party and my Japanese friends loved it. Now, lots of clubs, schools, etc. are celebrating Halloween. That makes me happy cuz it's my favorite holiday!

    ReplyDelete