The most unusual cultural custom that I know is eating insects as a main dish.
When I watched TV, that shocked me a lot. The program gave me goose flesh.
I know I should not deny that, but it was just too strong for me. I could learn and accept it is a custom of that country but I couldnt think that I want to go that place. I forgot what the name of that place but it is the place that I have never heard of..I think.
From other country's view, I think that our Japanese culture is strange,too.
To use chopsticks at meals and take off shoes to enter the house or something like that.It is a difference of developed country and developing country I thought.
Also, It is a difference of Asia, Europe and other areas.
I have no idea what is the custom that can be part of our Japanese culture right now.
But whatever that is, I think it will take a long time to used to.
i wanna try eating insects like ウルルン滞在記 XD
ReplyDeleteeating insects...im sorry icant x(
ReplyDelete