I love Nishino Kana:D!!
She is a singer and has cute voice!
I think most people might know her because she sometimes show up at TV not all the time though. When I have heard her song, I got shocked of her high tone.
I tried to sing her songs at karaoke but..unfortunately I couldn't sing high part which is the best part....its sad;X Also, I'm tone deafness so...sad again;P lol
Her love songs are so nice and songs about friends,too. Im kind of impressed in sympathy with her feelings.
My best song of her is called "Best Friend". This song made me think about my best friend in Okayama.
I cant see her so often but still I like her so much. Well I sometime really miss her...;< If I felt like that, I always listen her song. It makes me feel a little bit better.
I think she made new song these days so Im so looking forward to listening it!!
I know and like her songs.
ReplyDeleteHer voice is very kind :)
I like her too. her songs are very cute and sweet.
ReplyDeletemy favorite is "Best Friend" too.
We should go to karaoke sometime!
lemme listen to her songs sometimes in Kevin's class! ;P
ReplyDelete