Thursday, May 27, 2010

Warmer Days

These days is getting hot...except today:(
I dont like this kind of weather because I cannot concentrate during any classes at all....Im scary that I may fell the class!

Some my classmates might know I like playing badminton.
And you know what...playing badminton at gym in this kind of hot weather is so hard!!
Too hot!! So I sweat a lot and my T-shirt is easy to get wet....stinky..lol
o well, but I dont wanna give up playing because I brought my own badminton rackets from home so If I didnt try to play, my rackets are no use..just take space in my room.

But of course there are many good points, too:D!!
Going summer festival and poor or sea is good. Also I love to see the fireworksXD!!
It might have other events, too but I cant remember.
Anyway, I have good points and bad points about this hot weather.

2 comments:

  1. I love badminton too!
    I played in class when a high school student.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know you do like badminton!
    it sounds hard to play in this weather/
    never give up!haha

    ReplyDelete