This is difficult topic for me..
I don't know...well...love is good. lol
Right now, I can't think about this because Im interested in club than love.
Club is really important for me. It makes me happy.
If I had bad day at school, I can forget about it during playing badminton.
But, sometimes I feel like I need someone when Im lonely.
Love is also important I think. Love makes life happier and happier.
It might tough to continue going out with anybody but It's going to be good experience I think.
Some day, I'll try to get love but not right now though.
I dont have enough afford to think about that:P
It's good that you like badminton.
ReplyDeleteyou'll have someone who you like too!
I wish you'll find a good boy!
ReplyDeleteUntil then,please enjoy your days :)
oh,..no!! you love playing badminton
ReplyDeletethan me?!
even i LOVE you!