Actually, I dont know very much around this area.
When I went to the "Nishinomiya Garden", I could not find any shops I like.
It was huge so I might missed some.
I will go again and see that if there are shops I'm interested in.
I asked my friend about the shops and they told me that there are some in Umeda.
After I heard it, I really wanna go there!!
I know there is "INGNI" which is one of my favorite shops in Sannomiya.
Also, I like "Bye Bye", "one way", "Lucica", "LIZ LISA", "Honeys"....well I cant tell all of them because I have many favorite shops:D!
If I had jobs, I wanna buy these shop's clothesXD!
I cant wait!! lol
Anyway, If anybody know where my favorite shops are, please tell me!
"Nishinomiya Gardens" have lots of expensive stuff which i don't really buy..aww
ReplyDeleteI guess "Honeys" is everywhere~ lol
but there are more in Oska i know.
i don't care much about brands but i do still care qualities and designs ..i prefer sth simple and stylish so it's hard to find them in cheap prices after all.
That's why i tend to use money on food :P
I wanna be rich w/o getting jobs! jkjk
I know LIZ LISA and Honeys!
ReplyDeleteOf course, I have no clothes of them ;P
I often go to Umeda or Nanba.
There are some good shops!
I agree with Kyoko - it's better to use your money on food! The Chinese restaurant at Gardens is really good - I think it's called Red River Dragon or something like that.
ReplyDeleteI like those shops too!
ReplyDeletewe should go shopping together.