Friday, April 16, 2010

FREE dinner with friends

2 days ago, I went to the club event of ski with my friends.
It is a free dinner!
The ski members have paid for us and the other people who joined the event.

At first, I thought its dinner might be not good because of the cost..but when the food showed up, we were very happy:D
It was delicious!!
and ski members were so funny:D!

We enjoyed talking, eating and made new friends!
That event is really helpful to the people who live alone to save money:P haha

I recommend to all of you to join, the club event is sometimes really good if it is free.

3 comments:

  1. OH free food!haha
    i love that :)

    and im glad that you had fun there!when you go there next time,please ask me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to welcome party once.
    It costed me 500yen, but not expensive.

    I also recommend everyone go!

    ReplyDelete