My hometown is Hiroshima.
I was surprised that Hiroshima's dialect is well known.
When I said "I'm from Hiroshima", almost everyone talk about Hiroshima's dialect.
Actually, my city is near Okayama so I don't know much about Hiroshima city:P
I often hear that Hiroshima city is nice and famous because it has World Heritage Site called Genbaku dome.
I have been to there when I was a junior high school student maybe.
We made a string of one thousand paper cranes and walked around the dome.
It was a big shock for me because the works of Genbaku was scary.
The visit of Genbaku dome made me think about the war is the worst thing in the world.
I don't want anybody to fight and everyone should be happy to live.
I will go to Hiroshima again sometime for not forgetting how bad the war is if I remember.
I think a girl speaking in dialect is cute :P
ReplyDeleteI also went to Hiroshima when elementrary school student.
Yeah,the effect of the BOMB is so shocking...
We must not repeat the war :(
i did NOT know your from Hiroshima!
ReplyDeletei love momiji-manjuu.haha
yea i went to hiroshima to go to genbaku dorm with school.it was very sad.