From last week's class, I learned culture belief difference between Japan and America. In Japan, we don't usually drink green tea with sugar in it so that most of Japanese never tried and even thinking in that way. However, American want what they want like they want to have a right to choose so simply speaking, we, Japanese think about other people or social common sense and concerned about it but most of Americans think what they want or what they choose more strongly.
As I said before this post, I think culture belief difference effect in social, relationships and even character. I gave am example such as telephoning to someone who is higher status or title. I felt like many Japanese think making difference is shameful and have negative images so we tend to be same with anyone else. This makes us think we should defend our culture and teach foreigners if they made some mistakes or something like that. But compared with Japan, American think to be different from others is best way to be known by other people so they tend to express themselves more openly. From that, They have more positive images.
These are my images and what I learned and felt from class.
For me, it's difficult to summarize what I learned simply so maybe I made many of you confuse...?
No comments:
Post a Comment