Hey, guys!!
The topic is about present but actually I didnt remember what I got.
I had bad memory..
I only remembered strongly which my Canadian friends gave to me.
It was their pictures, necklaces,scarf and so on.
Especially, I loves their cards and letters.
It said like "dont leave." and "we miss you." or something like that.
I almost cried when I read them. I cant forget about that.
My mom didnt give me the present which really looks like present but she bought things I want so I wanna give her something or take her to the place she can relax and feel comfortable. Im still thinking what should I give for Christmas.
Also, my best friend gave me cake which she made and also some hand-made things.
She is so good at making...such a thing so I was always happy to see them:D
See ya!
so cute.haha
ReplyDeletei miss you too
you have so good friends in Canada!
ReplyDeletenice presents and good friends ;)
ReplyDeleteyeah, letters always make me feel warm ~~ ^^
ReplyDelete