Thursday, July 1, 2010

My plan for the summer

First of all, I really wanna go back to my house in Hiroshima!!
I miss my mom n friends so much!
After I and my brother who lives in Himeji, Hyogo right now went back home, I have many plans to enjoy.
I want to go shopping, see fireworks, go to karaoke with local friends, eat my mom's cook.
you can understand why I want to eat mom's cook after you ate it. That's amazing seriously.
Also, I will try to find some jobs while staying Hiroshima.
well...I should work in Hyogo, too but not now.
September is better time for me.

In September, I will come back to Hyogo and play with friends!
I cant wait summer holidaysXD!!
It's going to be really fun I think.

3 comments:

  1. I'm coming to hiroshima with you!haha
    you must be miss them!
    Lets go somewhere together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im looking forward to your souvenir :)
    I like Momiji-manju! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that you always miss your hometown, Ritsuko since it's your first time moving out from your hometown right??
    i understand ~~ but i no longer feel lonely living by my own with new people i meet anywhere i go in the world after i had experiences lots of farewells..i got used to it :P
    i'm also coming to hiroshima with you, too!!
    hehe jkjk
    i just wait until you come back again next semester~~ i could survive in this new place because of you, Ritsu chan! <3

    ReplyDelete